UPDATE (24/05/2020): INFECTION RISK MITIGATION STEPS IN PLACE
- Screening patients for COVID-19 symptoms
- Use of PPEs by osteopath and face covering by patients
- Thorough hand washing procedure (elbow down)
- Sanitisation of hard surfaces in between appointments
- Closure of waiting room and toilet facilities
- Full ventilation and room aeration before each appointment
- Measures in line with guidelines set by Public Health England, General Osteopathic Council and the Institute of Osteopathy
- We are looking into offering appointments to patients who are in acute pain that will require an emergency appointment. There will be new clinic hygiene protocols in place and use of PPEs throughout the consultation process.
- Such appointments will be available once relevant protocols are in place and PPEs needed are fully sourced.
UPDATE (22/03/2020): TEMPORARY CLINIC CLOSURE
- Due to the accelerated spread of the Covid-19 virus, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our clinic. We will monitor the situation on a day-to-day basis.
- To book an appointment, please check our website again on a later date.
- High risk patient groups (expectant mothers, over 70 and those with underlying health conditions) that are NOT in acute pain are advised AGAINST attending their osteopathy treatment.
- Those in acute pain will be offered the first appointment of the day plus the osteopath will be wearing a mask during the consultation to minimise the risk of infection transmission.
UPDATE (02/03/2020): CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CLINIC PROTOCOL
- All patients are screened for flu-like symptoms before their appointment.
- Treatment table surface is thoroughly disinfected before every appointment.
Established in 2010, Greenhithe Osteopaths has been providing the local community with a professional yet friendly and comfortable clinical environment to have their physical complaints and symptoms examined, diagnosed and treated. We offer treatment for many different joint, muscle and nervous system conditions and we treat a wide range of age groups including children, adults and the elderly.
We aim to help you understand and overcome your condition by addressing the underlying cause of the problem. Sharing this knowledge with you will provide a basis for successful treatment, self management and future prevention.
Patients consulting an osteopath are entitled to a high standard of care. As a patient, you should expect your osteopath to:
- Make your care their priority
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Involve you in decisions about your care
- Respond promptly to your concerns
- Respect and protect your private information