LATEST UPDATE (07/03/2021):
– Screening patients for COVID-19 symptoms
– Use of PPEs by osteopath and face covering by patients
– Thorough hand washing procedure (elbow down)
– Sanitisation of hard surfaces in between appointments
– Measures in line with guidelines set by Public Health England
Established in 2010, Greenhithe Osteopaths has been providing the local community with a professional yet friendly and comfortable clinical environment to have their physical complaints and symptoms examined, diagnosed and treated. Our experienced osteopaths offer treatment for many different joint, muscle and nervous system conditions and we treat a wide range of age groups including children, adults and the elderly.
We aim to help you understand and overcome your condition by addressing the underlying cause of the problem. Sharing this knowledge with you will provide a basis for successful treatment, self management and future prevention.
Patients consulting our osteopaths are entitled to a high standard of care. As a patient, you should expect your osteopath to: